DBpia Academic E-Resource database has been opened to trial access until 31 August 2020.
DBpia Academic E-Resource database;
- Periodic resources published in South Korea,
- More than 2,500 magazines and papers, 2.5 million articles,
- 560,000 English abstracts, 270,000 English articles,
- SCIE, Scopus, etc. indexed journals,
- You can access the resources of humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, medicine, agriculture, art and sports departments.
You can use http://elibrary.istinye.edu.tr/ISTINYE link for off-campus access. You can access DBpia Academic E-Resource database by logging into the portal and clicking on the "TRIAL" tab in the menu.